- Use the button above to find the "File to upload" on your local computer.
- For the "Name attachment as:" field, enter the name you prefer the file to have once it has been uploaded to the site.
This can be the same as its filename on your source disk or it can be different, but make sure it has the correct file extension.
- Press "Upload" to upload the file.
- To refer to an attachment within a wiki page in this Site WikiGroup, simply enter
Attach:filename.extin the page text.
- After uploading, you can
- View the UploadQuickReference page or
- Edit the UploadQuickReference page or
- Scroll down to view the list of files that have been uploaded to the Site wiki group.